Join us online to learn how you and your spouse can optimize your retirement income. Our experts will be covering little known rules that will help married couples get more out of the Social Security System.
- Best time to apply for benefits.
- How much you and your spouse stand to receive.
- How decisions in your 60s can strongly affect earnings in your 80s and 90s.
- The number-one most important thing all higher-earning spouses should do.
- How spouses w/ little to no prior earnings can receive benefits.
- Two key things you need to know about Social Security survivor benefits.
- How a little-known rule passed in 2000 has opened the door to creative spousal strategies.
- How to avoid mistakes at your Social Security office.
- And much more knowledge that will maximize your retirement income and minimize your retirement stress.
THURSDAY, JANUARY 21ST AT 5PM
WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 27TH AT 11AM
We will be giving away three Amazon $20 gift cards to random attendees at the end of each webinar as a thank you for attending.
To reserve your seat please follow the link below. Be sure to bring any questions you have, see you then.
This will be a discussion on the Biden/Harris administration. We will talk about the 5 most pressing issues they face and the order they will address them.
STAY HOME STAY HEALTHY
The next Town Hall is:
Date Wednesday December 16th
9:00am - 10:30am and again at 6:00pm - 7:30pm