Couples Social Security Webinar
This webinar covered how you and your spouse can optimize your retirement income. Our experts will be covering little known rules that will help married couples get more out of the Social Security System. To watch the recording, click here.
- Best time to apply for benefits.
- How much you and your spouse stand to receive.
- How decisions in your 60s can strongly affect earnings in your 80s and 90s.
- The number-one most important thing all higher-earning spouses should do.
- How spouses w/ little to no prior earnings can receive benefits.
- Two key things you need to know about Social Security survivor benefits.
- How a little-known rule passed in 2000 has opened the door to creative spousal strategies.
- How to avoid mistakes at your Social Security office.
- And much more knowledge that will maximize your retirement income and minimize your retirement stress.